AMU stands for Aligarh Muslim University who is ready to take entrance examination for various courses and for that online application form will be available on its official website. so if you need more information about it then you can visit to the official website of the AMU which is www.amucontrollerexams.com. Trough this article we have provided here summary of Courses of Study with Application form details, Application Fee and Test Schedule.
AMU is the one of the most popular education institute of the country. AMU University is established in the year of 1875 by Syed Ahmed Khan. The main purpose of this University was training Muslims for Indian Government jobs. Every year huge number of students appears in this exam to make their career in this field. AMU University offered almost 300 courses. Every year AMU conducts an entrance test for those candidates who want to get admission into several courses like MBBS, BDS, BA LLB, MBA, MBA IB, PG Diploma, B.Ed, B.Tech, B.Arch, and Diploma in Engineering, BA, B.Sc, and B.Com Hons etc. For information about AMU can be achieved from the official website of AMU which is: www.amu.ac.in and this web page also. we will updates this post time to time with new information. so you can bookmark this webpage and visit here again to get latest updates about AMU Entrance Exam 2018.
Official website: www.amu.ac.in and www.amucontrollerexams.com
Summary of Courses of Study with Application form details, Application Fee and Test Schedule
|Application Fee/Processing Charges||Last Date (Expected)||Test Date (Expected)|
|1||M.B.B.S./B.D.S.||500/-||last week of June 2018||Through NEET but only those candidates who is going to register online will be considered for admission|
|2||MBBS/BDS (FN/NRI)||460/-||2nd week of June 2018||Through NEET of registered candidates|
|3||BUMS||350/-||Last week of May 2018||2nd week of June 2018|
|4||Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery||350/-||3rd week of February 2018||1st week of April 2018|
|5||B.Sc (Hons)||350/-||3rd week of February 2018||4th week of April|
|6||B.Com (Hons)||350/-||Within 3rd week of February 2018||Within 4th week of April 2018|
|7||BA (Hons)||350/-||Within 3rd week of February 2018||Within 4th week of April 2018|
|8||B.Tech||550/-||Within 3rd week of February 2018||Last week of April 2018|
|9||B.Tech/B.Arch||650/-||Within 3rd week of February 2018||Last week of April 2018|
|10||M.Sc (Biotechnology)||350/-||Last week of February 2018||1st week of May 2018|
|11||MBA/MBA (IB)/PG Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance||550/-||Last week of February 2018||Within 1st week of May 2018|
|12||B.Ed||350/-||Within Last week of February 2018||Within 1st week of May 2018|
|13||BA (Hons) Foregin Languages||350/-||Within Last week of February 2018||2nd week of May 2018|
|14||BA LLB||550/-||Within Last week of February 2018||Within 2nd week of May 2018|
|15||SSSC (Science Stream) & Diploma in Engineering||450/-||1st week of March 2018||2nd week of May 2018|
|16||SSSC (Humanities & Commerce Streams)||450/-||1st week of March 2018||2nd week of May 2018|
|17||MFC/MTA||350/-||Within 1st week of March 2018||Within 3rd week of May 2018|
|18||Diploma courses through CET||350/-||Within 1st week of March 2018||Within 3rd week of May 2018|
|19||BE (Evening)||350/-||Within 1st week of March 2018||In beginning of 3rd week of May 2018|
|20||MCA||350/-||Within 1st week of March 2018||In beginning of 3rd week of May 2018|
|21||MA (Mass Communication)||350/-||Within 1st week of March 2018||Within 4th week of May 2018|
|22||B.L.I.Sc||350/-||Within 1st week of March 2018||Within 4th week of May 2018|
|23||MSW||350/-||Within 1st week of March 2018||Within 4th week of May 2018|
|24||BSW||350/-||Within 1st week of March 2018||1st week of June 2018|
|25||Pre-Tib||350/-||3rd week of February 2018||2nd week of June 2018|
|26||MD/MS/PG Diploma Course||500/-||1st week of February 2018||Through NEET but only those candidates who is going to register online will be considered for admission|
|27||MDS||500/-||1st week of February 2018||Through NEET but only those candidates who is going to register online will be considered for admission|
General Instruction before filling online AMU 2018 application form
|Step 1: Profile
1. Candidate has to fill in the mandatory fields given in the Performa
2. Write the correct Enrolment number if you are/were a student of AMU. It is needed to claim the internal status for a course in which you are applying. The Internal/External status will be filled in Step 3 while applying for a particular course.
3. The external candidates are required to leave Enrolment column as blank.
4. After Saving the Profile candidate will be asked to Review and Confirm that the particulars entered are correct.
5. Candidate will not be able to Edit/correct his Profile after Confirmation. However he/she will be able all particulars of his/her Profile in other application forms without re-filling them again and again.
|Step 2: Photo & Signature
1. Candidate has to upload his/her latest photo & signature and the same will appear on PDF file of his/her Application Form. The size of images must not exceed 80 KB.
2. Candidate will reserve 10 hard copies of the uploaded photo with him/her as they will be needed at different occasions along with application form as well as at the time admission.
|Step 3: Course of Entrance Test
1. Candidate has to select the particulars course and fill up the details accordingly.
2. After filling the form the candidate will proceed for proceed for Entrance Test Fee Payment.
|Step 4 : Fee Payment of Application forms of test courses
1. Bank Demand Draft
2. Bank Challan
3. Online Payment
1. Bank Draft should be drawn in favor of ‘Finance Officer, AMU, payable at Aligarh’.
1. Bank Challan facilities are available through ICICI Bank, Extension Counter, Aligarh (Adjacent to SBI, AMU, Aligarh) and Canara Bank, AMU, Branch, Aligarh.
2. Candidates are requested to choose ‘ICICI & Canara Bank’ from bank drop down list and enter the Challan No. in DD No. column, in case they are paying through bank Challan.
3. Physically Challenged/Blind candidates need not deposit any Application Fee. In fact such candidates need to agree to the disclaimer presented to them during application submission process.
1. Online payment can be done either by Net Banking, Credit Card/ Debit Card.
2. Candidates who use Online mode for payment and do not get link for downloading the PDF copy of the duly filled in Form, are requested to wait for its renewal which generally takes about 30 minutes.
3. If it is not available even after 24-48 hrs they may contact the Admission Section, via helpdesk numbers or in person and tell their name, father name, course applied for and date of payment. If their payments are successful, the details for downlading the PDF copy of the form shall be emailed to them on the email IDs provided in the Application Form. However, candidates are requested not to take risk on the last dates and use offline mode (DD/Challan).
|Step 5 : Submission of Printed Application Form
1. Link of PDF file of the filled Application Form will appear on the Dashboard (above) of the candidate.
2. Download the PDF file of the Application Form. Attach the required documents and photos etc and submit it as per instructions.
|Step 6 : Admit Card
1. The same Dashboard will be used to monitor the status of your Application Form and to Download the Admit Card for Entrance Test.
Note: Applicants are requested to send the printout of the duly filled in AMU Application Form 2018 along with the relevant documents only on or before the last date of submission of the AMU Application Form to the below address:
The Deputy/ Asstt. Controller
Note: For more information, you may visit the official website or bookmark this page to know latest updates.